TBR Review: Bunnicula



BEWARE THE HARE!
Is he or isn't he a vampire?


Before it's too late, Harold the dog and Chester the cat must find out the truth about the newest pet in the Monroe household -- a suspicious-looking bunny with unusual habits... and fangs!


This book has been in my TBR pile since a YA book swap before I moved.  In other words, a while.  I finally knocked it off in about half an hour the other day.  So it was a pretty quick read, which is good because if I am going to hit my Goodreads goal this year I need to knock back those quick reads.  I am 47 books away.

Bunnicula is a fun book, I really enjoyed it.  Harold has a great point of view of what is going on in his household.  I kind of feel a bit like Chester everyday, frazzled and not able to convince people of the things that I know are going on.

I feel both of my kids would enjoy reading this a great deal, it has been passed along to Ace's TBR pile and then it will make it's way to Cat's.  A great addition to our library for sure.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest