Getting to Know You Tag

Hi, lovely readers! I stumbled across this tag on Maggie's blog, The Caramel Files, and swiped it!  Something to liven up the blog.

Vital Stats
  • Name - Melissa Ann.
  • Nicknames - Missy, Mel, Lissa.
  • Birthday - April 1 (April Fools Baby!!!!)
  • Star Sign - Aries.
  • Occupation - Dental Office Manager.
Appearance
  • Hair Color - black with blue half way down and my fair share of silver.
  • Hair Length - shoulder length.
  • Eye Color - Brown.
  • Best Feature - I am tall.
  • Braces - nope, never needed.
  • Piercings - just my ears, had a belly button piercing but had to take it out.  Would love to get it pierced again.
  • Tattoos - two.  A ram between my shoulder blades and a heart with my son's initials on my thigh. 
  • Right or Left - Right.
Firsts
  • Real Holiday - The first holiday I can remember with great clarity is the Easter that my Great Aunt passed away, it is not a pleasant memory.
  • Best Friend - Lindsay, she lived down the street.
  • Award - Community participation when I was 5.
  • Concert - MC Hammer and Boys to Men with my mom.
Favorites
  • TV Show(s) - Doctor Who, Miss Fischer's Murder Mysteries, Once Upon A Time.
  • Color - Purple.
  • Song - "Runaway Train" - Blind Melon.
  • Restaurant - The Octagon.
  • Shop - Amazon or Audible.
  • Books - That's like asking me to choose a favourite child, just not going to happen. 
  • Shoes - boots, I love boots.
Currently
  • Feeling - tired, always so tired.  Boo!!!
  • Single or Taken - Taken!
  • Eating -right now a 3/4 cup Kashi Go Lean cereal.  Snack Time!!!!!!!!
  • Thinking About - food.  I am so hungry right now.  I had Buffalo Cauliflower Wings last night and they were so good that I want more right now.  I may go get some later. 
  • Watching - Criminal Minds.
  • Wearing - Purple and black leggings and a long black button up with knee high suede boots.
Future
  • Want Children - no more than the ones I have already.
  • Want to be Married - maybe one day, to the right person.
  • Careers in Mind - I am studying to be a stress management and wellness coach.  Other than that I would like to be a pony, like dress up in costume for parties.  
Beliefs
  • God -Most likely.
  • Miracles - no other way to explain some things.
  • Love at First Sight - Of course.
  • Ghosts - I have never seen one but I believe that they exist.
  • Aliens - Yep, no way are we the smartest creatures in the universe.
  • Soul Mates - Yes.
  • Heaven and Hell - Yes.
  • Kissing on the First Date - It depends on the situation.  Most of the time no but sometimes it may just be a thing that happens.
  • Yourself - 90% of the time I am faking that I believe in myself but whatever works right?

Comments

  1. Habbit good earn play bazaar Food and dinner can make you best tip, kirana beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Nice One and good game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest