MIA

Well, isn't it nice when life just makes you want to throw in the towel?

I have been super overwhelmed with things, work, migraines, kids etc.  I have started to tame the lion and so back to blogging I have come.  And with lots of new things to blog about.  I will be taking a super big plunge starting Friday and every Friday and really blogging about my fitness journey.  It's a scary step for me but I need the motivation.

I am also going to be getting back to posting my regular book reviews and other random things. Also more crafts again, Cat has been taking sewing classes and she wants to start making basic stuff at home to work towards making her own cosplay stuff.

I look forward to chatting with you all more.  :)

Comments

  1. Life can sure throw us for a loop from time to time. Glad you managed to pick yourself up and dust yourself off!
    Visit me @ Life & Faith in Caneyhead. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest