Friendly Fill Ins: Week 56

  Hi everyone. Time for Friendly Fill-Ins Week 56.  Remember to leave your link at McGuffy's Reader.
1. I want to stop ________ and start ________________.
2. I haven't ___________ in __________________.
3. I believe ____________.
4. My earliest memory is _____________. 

My Answers

1) I want to stop procrastinating and start living.  I could dedicate a whole blog post to this alone but I feel like in the past few years I have fallen into a rut where I am just holding myself back.  I want to get out of that. 

2) I haven`t done something outside my comfort zone in a very long time.

3) I believe the first step to change your life is pushing your self past your limits.

4) My earliest memory is my mom getting stung repeated by bees or wasps or something and then not being allowed to see her afterwards.  I was super freaked out.      

Comments

  1. What a terrifying first memory! No wonder that sticks out in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right Steps play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king going to your way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest