Friendly Fill Ins: Week 62


 Learning about each other and making friends is what it is all about!  Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
 
1. My inner child_____________________.

2. My favorite month is ________________.

3. My favourite commercial is                       , because                                .

4. Personally, I don't care for                                     .

My answers this week:

1) My inner child is a huge brat, she never wants to do any work.  

2) My favourite month is April because of my birthday.

3) My favourite commercial is the Scotia Bank one that they play before movies, because I don't have cable so it's the only one I have seen in years.

4) Personally, I don't care for lots of things, but I won't discuss them here. ;)    

Comments

  1. Habbit good earn play bazaar Food and dinner can make you best tip, kirana beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Nice One and good game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest