Friendly Fill Ins Week 90



Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins.Be sure to add your link at McGuffy's Reader,
1. The flu shot ______________________.
2. I think everyone should take ____________________ daily.

3. I (almost) always                     , because                        .
4. I (almost) never                         because                                 .
 
My answers:
 
1) The flu shot is something I never miss because I work with the public.
 
2) I think everyone should take naps daily.
 
3) I (almost) always stay up too late, because I drink too much coffee.
 
4) I (almost) never go out and do fun things, because between the kids, work and studying I am too tired to do more than Netflix.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest