Friendly Fill-Ins Week 81






Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins Week 81. Don't forget to add your link at McGuffy's Reader,
1. I start to decorate for Christmas/Hanukkah __________________________.
2. I prefer a ____________________ Christmas tree because ____________________.
3. The best thing about the holidays is                                              .

4. The worst thing about the holidays is  ______________.
My answers:
1) I start to decorate for Christmas/Hanukkah about a week or so before.  Not so keen to do it early. 
2) I prefer an artificial Christmas tree because I hate pine needles everywhere.
3) The best part about the holidays is time off of work to relax.

4) The worst thing about the holidays is all the family judging the way I raise my children.

    

Comments

  1. play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest