Bucket List (Premade)

Okay, so I received this in my e-mail and decided that it was awesome.  Since I am horrible at following rules of any sort (plus I thought it would make a great if long winded post) here goes my answers.  Er, the original instructions are here as well. 

Bucket List - please play along -- you will be surprised at the responses. Whether you've done this before or not, be a good sport. Do it again (and take a brain break from your job for a minute)! Bucket List...Hit forward and place an x by all the things you've done, remove the x from the ones you have not, and send it to at least six of your friends (including me).  This is your life:

( ) Shot a gun
 
(X)  Skipped school -at least a class a day from the middle of grade 10...I was a bad, bad girl. 

( ) Watched someone die

(?)  Visited Canada -I'm not sure if this one counts as I live in Canada, but I have visited other places in Canada. 

( )   Visited Hawaii

( )   Visited Cuba

( ) Visited Europe

( )   Visited South America

( )   Visited Las Vegas

( )   Visited Central America

( )   Visited Asia

(X)  Visited Florida -between Grade 9 and Grade 10, went with a friends family.  It was an incredible time.  We went to Universal Studios, did the beach thing and a whole ton of shopping.  Everything a teenage girl loves.

( )  Visited Mexico

( )   Seen the Grand Canyon

(X)  Flown on a plane -many times, no interesting stories to tell.  :-(


( )  Served on a jury

(X) Been lost -some of the best adventures I've ever had have started by being lost. 

( )   Traveled to the opposite side of the country

( ) Visited Washington, DC

(X) Swam in the Ocean -not sure if this counts cause I can't exactly swim but I grew up on the ocean (Atlantic) so I have been in it a time or two. 

(X) Cried yourself to sleep -way more times than I can count.  Far more recently than I like. 

(X)   Played cops and robbers -I feel sad for people who didn't do this kind of stuff as a kid. 

( )    Played cowboys and Indians

(X)   Recently colored with crayons -I have small kids, I do this on a regular basis.

(X)   Sung karaoke -not often enough, and usually only under the influence of a few stiff drinks.

( )  Sung a solo or duet in church 

(X) Paid for a meal with coins only -I'm Canadian, this happens often.

(X) Made prank phone calls -sadly I did this a lot as a teenager, I am a bit embarrassed by this fact.  <hangs head in shame>

(X) Laughed until some beverage came out of your nose -and it hurts D:

(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue -one of my favorite winter pastimes is chasing snowflakes 

(X) Had children -yup, a brilliant 8 year old son and a beautiful 3 year old girl.  They are my biggest source of pride and my greatest

(X) Had a pet -multiple pets over the last 31 years.  Pets are awesome.  Currently we have a fish who lives in a mason jar 

( )Been skinny-dipping outdoors

(X) Been fishing -once or twice and eaten the fish too!

(X) Been boating -yup, my dad and I used to go together.  It was one of my favorite things to do with him 
 
(X) Been downhill skiing -a couple of times in school.  I am alright at the skiing part but not so graceful at the getting of of the ski lift part. -_-

( )   Been water skiing

( )   Been camping in a trailer/RV

(X) Been camping in a tent -once when I was little, it was a bad experience and then the last two years over night on the Weekend to End Women's Cancers.  Not quite real rustic camping but still I slept in a tent and I was proud of myself for doing so 

(X) Driven a motorcycle/been a passenger -my other favorite thing to do with my dad

( )  Been bungee-jumping (ripcord jumping)


(X) Gone to a drive-in movie -a couple when we were kids but it's the last one I saw in my early 20's that will stand out in my mind forever.  I can no longer remember what we saw just that even though it was a terrible movie it was a great night out with friends. 

(X)  Done something that could have killed you -doing things that could have killed me is how I spent most of my late teens and early twenties.

( ) Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life

(X) Rode an elephant -when I was little at the circus.  I didn't get to do the whole allotted ride time though because my younger cousin was scared and wanted off.

( )   Rode a camel

(X) Eaten just cookies or cake for dinner -it's a regular occurance, anytime I am left unattended.

( )   Been on TV

( )   Stolen any traffic signs

(X) Been in a car accident -when I was about 8 months pregnant with Ace.  It was one of the scariest experiences of my life. 

( )   Been in Hospital in past 24 months

( ) Donated blood

( )   Gotten a (speeding) or any other type of ticket in the past 12 months  HONESTLY!!!


(X) Gotten a piercing - ears

(X) Gotten a Tattoo

(X) Driven a four door vehicle

( )   Ever owned your dream car

(X) Been Married

(X)  Been divorced

(X) Fell in love

(X) Fell out of love

( )  Paid for a stranger’s meal

( )  joined a book club


It's not really much of a Bucket List now that I have made it all the way through it.  It's just a bunch of stuff really.  There are far more interesting things on my actual Bucket List, which I will get around to posting one of these days. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest