Photo Challenge Week Nine: February 26 to March 4

Slowly but surely I am catching up on my blogging, and posting random stuff in between.  I feel positive about getting on track and getting stuff out into the world.  Now to find and dump my camera for all the ComiCon and Cuba pictures.

February 26, 2014:


Dinosaur postcard for my collection from my pen pal.

February 27, 2014:


A shot of my very messy living room.

February 28, 2014:


Like my new hairband?

March 1, 2014:


The boy gave me a new hat.  I must say he has good taste.

March 2, 2014:


Cat's flower tree painting.

March 3, 2014:


Valentine's Day treat.

March 4, 2014:


A gift my wonderful coworker Marion brought me back from South Africa.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest