Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream Review





Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream is the second of two products I received fromYalmeh to review. It's a cream treatment that you can use up to twice a day for wrinkles, dark circles and age spots.

Now, I don't have a ton of wrinkles...but they are starting around my eyes.  We'll call them fine lines.  I am conscious of them though, especially since they were callously pointed out to me by someone near and dear.

I definitely noticed a small improvement in my eyes between the two treatments after a few weeks though.  I look less like a tired mom, which is always good.

My favourite thing about dealing with Yalmeh though was the customer service  received.  I got in depth instructions via e-mail on how best to use Super Youth Eye Cream.  Tips and tricks, it was very helpful, especially the one about it making your skin more sensitive to the sun.  I am usually careful with my eyes anyway but it was a good reminder.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest