Currently: December 28, 2016

Currently....

{I read Jamie Morrow's Currently every week and I always want to hop on board because it seems like such a fun way to keep you guys updated on the stuff going on in my life so here I am.}

Loving...

Over the course of the holiday season so far I picked up some fantastic cups and bottles and I am in love with them all.  I purchased on a whim a new water bottle from the impulse buys in the line at Winners and it is the best I have ever had, keeps water super cold and doesn't leak.  I received a tea strainer bottle from my bosses and it is my new addiction and my darling coworker got me a tea strainer cup which is perfect for reading at home.  So easy to hydrate right now.

Reading...

I was lucky enough that Santa brought me lots of books for Christmas.  Right now I am reading The Accidental Tourist by Anne Tyler.  These three are up next:





Watching...

I have been watching Season Five of Buffy The Vampire Slayer while wrapping presents but we just started watching Doc Martin on Netflix and it is a good laugh.



Listening To...

I am still going with my Audible addiction, at the moment I am listening to A Storm of Swords which I have read a few times but I find listening to is a whole different ball game.  I actually find I listen to a lot more books that I have already read than new books. (I may have a problem)

Thinking About...

What a sad year 2016 has been and how glad that I am to see it ending.  May 2017 bring us all a better year.

Anticipating...

New Year's Eve game night.  We picked up some new games between Christmas and Boxing Day so there will be some fun to be had.






Wishing... 

That I will be as brave as Ace would like me to be and get my YouTube channel up and functioning.  I did post a new video on Christmas:



Making Me Happy...

I feel like I am making progress with Weight Watchers, I am losing weight at a slow but steady pace and I am not having a lot of trouble sticking to it.  The holidays were rough but I am out the other side without feeling like my entire diet was blown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest