50 Ice Breaker Questions

I have been spend incredible amounts of time hanging out at the new International Geek Girls Pen Pals Club web site.  (time that I could be studying or cleaning or something) But it is so much fun!  Anyway, I stumbled across this in one of the forums and we all know how much I love filling these things out.  So I figured I would post it here too. 


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Yes, a little girl my mom babysat who passed away.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

The other night when I was reading and there was a death in the book.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Most of the time.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Garlic Roast Beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Yep, two little monsters.  One is turning 9 on Sunday.  :'( and the other is 4.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Absolutely!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Constantly, it's how I tell if people are smart enough to be worth talking to.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

No.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Mini Wheats or the Marshmallows from Lucky Charms

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Only when I have to.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Stronger than I look.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Gold Metal Ribbon.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Their shoes.

15. RED OR PINK?

Purple.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

Short attention span.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My Grandmother.

18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?

Dinosaurs.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Black socks.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Steak, asparagus and sweet potatoes.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

Days Of Our Lives

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

TARDIS blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Cookie Dough, Vanilla, clean laundry

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

My sister.

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?

Beach house.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Hockey.

27. HAIR COLOR?

Dark brownish.

28. EYE COLOR?

Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

Yup.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Usually the one I am eating at the moment.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Scary movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

The Maltese Falcon

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Purple.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

I love hugs, but kisses are reserved for special people.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Ginger cookies made by my boyfriend.

37. WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO TRAVEL?

United Kingdom

38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?

Book

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Blood of The Fold by Terry Goodkind

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

A plate

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

Silence.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

Both.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Jamaica.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

No.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Truro, Nova Scotia.

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?

Richmond Hill, Ontario.

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?

Brick.

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?

I don't have one.

50. ARE YOU MUSICALLY INCLINED?

Not even remotely but I love to sing. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest