Friendly Fill Ins Week 86



Hi everyone ! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins week 86. Please be sure to add your link at McGuffy's Reader,

1. On New Year's Eve, I __________________.
2. One goal I have for 2018 is ________________________.
3. In 2017, I accomplished                    .
4. I                 in 2017.
My answers:  
1) On New Year's Eve, I went to the movies to finally see Justice League.  I was glad that I did not pay for the ticket but I am not unimpressed with Aquaman. 

2) One goal I have for 2018 is to take a picture every day.  I am not promising inspired pictures or anything but there will be a photo every day.  I will update once in a while on the blog but you can follow me on Instagram
3) in 2017, I accomplished less than I would have liked.  I had goals but I got unfocused and I did not get serious about them until the end of the year. This year I am already of to a banging success. 

4) I discovered that I work better if I have a list of stuff that needs to get done in 2017. 

Comments

  1. Habbit good earn play bazaar Food and dinner can make you best tip, kirana beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Nice One and good game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest