Monday's Question One


A big part of my goals for 2018 includes working on blogging and putting myself out there more on social media.  (I am also learning to make my own graphics)  I always love opportunities to join up with other bloggers and see what is going on in their worlds.  I have never hosted a blog link up before but this year I am planning on doing two, Mondays and Wednesday.

This is the first week so it won't be too exciting but I am hoping to have people link up.  Monday's will be a simple question and you can answer as much or as little as you like.  Drop you link in the link list and visit others who answered as well.  Next week's question will always be at the bottom of my post.

Question One: What is a question that people always ask you?

Since I started dying my hair different colours I get asked about it constantly.  Is that your favourite colour? (some days)  Did you match your shirt to your hair on purpose? (no)  Does it take a lot of work to keep up the colour? (yes and no)

Depending on who the questions are going from it drives me crazy.  Lady sitting next to me on the subway...whatever.  Slightly creepy guy in line at the bank...yeah, not so much.

Next week's question:  What are your reading goals for this year?

Add your blog to the linky:
















Put the linky on your blog:

get the InLinkz code


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest