Friendly Fillins Week 87


Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins, be sure to add your link at McGuffy's Reader.
1. My guiding word for 2018 is _____________________. 
 
2. A house is not a home without ________________________.
3. I look forward to                         this year.

4.  I really need to                  , because                     .
 
My answers:
 
1) My guiding word for 2018 is improvement.  I have found my motivation for self improvement and I am working with it.  I do not have to be perfect but I would like to be better.
 
2) A house is not a home without a pet.  I do not know what I would do without my furry little angels. 
 
3) I look forward to Argos season this year.
 
4) I really need to study more, because I would like to finish school faster.   

Comments

  1. play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest