Currently

Currently....

It's been a while since I have posted one of these for you guys.  I miss it, updating you on all the random things that I have going on.  I am hoping to have the time to get it up and going again. As well as the rest of my blog since I have been neglecting it just a wee bit.

Loving...

It's almost fall again, the weather is cooling down, I can wear boots everyday and jackets and hoodies.  This is my best time of year.  I was given both new boots and a new hoodie recently so I will be wearing the heck out of both.




Reading...

Right now I am reading The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From the Living Dead by Max Brooks and listening to Chainfire by Terry Goodkind on Audible.

Watching...

Right now I am binge watching a lot of Criminal Minds and Supernatural while I study.  Not sure what works for you but I am on fire with my marks so I am going to keep it going for now.

Making...

Working on my Christmas present list and using up my yarn stash.  We shall see how much I can use up.  I have two blankets and a bath mat going now and plans for a princess blanket up next.

Thinking About...

We are hoping to get away for a weekend before the end of the year, visit some family in Montreal and just avoid the hustle and bustle here at home for a little bit.

Anticipating...

Working on my She-Hulk cosplay and also another new Star Wars cosplay, really finding my grove this year cosplay wise.

Wishing... 

For more time in my schedule to make all the things.

Making Me Happy...

We survived family vacation.  Woo hoo!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest