Kindle Book Review: Kiss Me, I'm Irish


Emily Musgrave is heading a direction she never wanted to go in Regency England--namely a convent to turn her from her waywardness. But it's more loneliness than rebellion that motivates her to escape her certain fate. Liam Jackson is going nowhere fast in modern-day Tennessee. Playing his Dobro in seedy bars and backward dives along with his fiddling sister, Tinker, is doing nothing for his music career--and even less for the dark places in his soul. Pixie mischief can not only change time-lines, it can change hearts. Because sometimes a girl just needs a little magic in her life.

I found this book to be an interesting time travel fantasy story. Would I have picked it out on my own from a bookstore?  No way.  Did I enjoy reading it? Yes.

Tinker was my favourite character in this book, sheis a mischievous sort of fun which is always lovely.  Besides a punky, pixie?  Totally my spirit animal! (person?) 

I did not relate to Emily very well, I understood the reason the character was written the way that she was, I just could not find a connection with her.  Liam was also a bit of a take or leave for me.  He had some good moments but they were far outweighed by the bad moments.

So an all over the place review but still a recommended read for a light hearted time travel fantasy romance.


Comments

  1. play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest