Friendly Fill Ins 103

Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. Be sure to leave your link at McGuffy’s Reader.
1. I could really use ____________________.
2. ________________________ is a charity that I like to support.
3. One time, I broke                           , and                          .
4. I wish that I had                    , when I was young(er).

My answers:

1) I could really use a workout buddy to motivate me to stick with my scheduled workouts.

2) Big Brothers Big Sisters of York Region is a charity that I like to support.

3) One time, I broke my thumb, and my dad had a heart attack on the same day.

4) I wish that I had cared more about school, when I was younger.   

Comments

  1. play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest