Friendly Fill In's Week 63

Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins. Please add your link at McGuffy's Reader. You can also answer in the comment section. Thanks to all who participate
1. My favorite thing on my daily to-do list is ________________________.
2. My least favorite thing on my daily to-do list is ________________________
 
3. I could really do without                           .
4. I would love to have more                                    .
My answers:
1) My favourite thing on my daily to-do list is studying my current course.  I always like to be learning something new.

2) My least favourite thing on my daily to-do list is sweeping up cat litter, they track it everywhere.

3) I could really do without  having to work such long days.

4) I would love to have more time to spend of doing crafts, I love crafting.  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest