Friendly Fill Ins Week 64

Hi everyone! Time for the Friendly Fill-ins. Be sure to leave your link on McGuffy's Reader.
1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was _______________________.
2. For breakfast, I have ___________________.
3. An instrument I would like to play is                        .
4. I always try to                          , because                       .

My answers:


1) As a child, my favourite playground activity was the merry go round, you know the ones that you stand on and one kid runs and spins?  There is still one at a park downtown and I love stopping there when we walk by.

 2) For breakfast, I have usually cream of wheat.  Occasionally Cherrios to change up the routine.  

3) An instrument that I would like to play is the guitar.

4) I always try to do too much stuff at once because I am so super busy all of the time.
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest