A to Z Challenge 2018: A

So here I am at my A post and I never even gave you guys a theme.  I do have one this year and I was all set to announce it but life got in the way.  Am I stressed about that?  More then you will ever know but I am working on letting it go.  Because my theme for this year (and the challenge) is self.  Discovery, improvement, finding happiness.

For the letter A I was going to record a brief video about attitude and why I feel it is the most important factor in any journey to improve your life.  But said life through me some road blocks and instead you get a written post about it while my cat cries because the kids stole all her Easter eggs.

My parents used to tell me when I was a kid that attitude towards other people was important and effected how people treated you.  And it is.  However,  at no point in my 30 plus years on the planet did anyone mention that attitude towards yourself is equally important. 

Everyone talks about loving yourself and how important that is (another post) but the nitty gritty of that is different for every one of us and a lot of that stems from our attitude towards ourselves and the things we want to do.  Attitude builds perception and if you have a leaning towards the negative you can't do it attitude then you won't be able to.  No matter how hard you try.  

Go into things with a positive attitude though and you will be amazed at what you can accomplish.  Even if it was not necessarily what you were trying for.

I'm out now, it's my birthday so I have to dress like a unicorn and drink mimosas.  (Follow me on instagram for those antics @catandacecreations). I will see you tomorrow for the B post.  

Comments

  1. Preaching to the choir :) I am all about self fulfilling prophecy. I fully believe having a positive attitude was critical to my recovery from breast cancer six years ago.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that a positive attitude is so important. Happy birthday! Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finding my way to your blog as we begin the AtoZ Challenge. I had a Dr. tell me one time, "We don't know why attitutde is important, we only know that it is." And I believe him...obviously you do too. If you have time come and visit again as I take up the theme of Bookstores. Architecture, location, and the great world of books. Have fun. Stephenyhoughtlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Agreed! Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. I too wrote about attitude for A. Improving or changing your attitude can take a bit of work but it’s certainly worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right Steps play bazaar websites new creating ideas satta king going to your way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest