A to Z Challenge 2018: C


Change.

In general we tend to fear change yet without it nothing can move forward.  I am hugely guilty of this one.  I often deal with a status quo that does not make me happy because I am afraid of the unknown. 

What will happen if I get a new job?  What is the dating scene like these days?  What happens if I try to make friends with the other parents at karate?

There is nothing all that great about the status quo, and who knows what that change might bring?  More money? A trip?  More time with you family?  Take the plunge, change something small today.  Small change makes big ripples. 

Comments

  1. I love that closing line: "Small change makes big ripples." So true!

    Anne from annehiga.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as change is daunting it is also fun.

    haneenwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest