Friendly Fill-Ins Week 79









































Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins Week 79. Be sure to add your link at McGuffy's Reader.
1. The best part of where I live is ___________________.
2. The worst part of where I live is ________________.

3. If I had    ________     , I would                     .
 4. My favourite article of cold weather clothing is                  
My answers:
1) The best part of where I live is everything is within walking distance.
2) The worst part of where I live is work is two minutes away....

3) If I had a longer commute, I would read more books. 

4) My favourite article of cold weather clothing is my TARDIS onsie. 
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest