Wednesday Fitness Updates



I have been pushing a goal of hitting my step goal every day for the past two weeks and doing a lot of hiking as Cat, Mike and I signed up to do the Super Power 5K in August and I am a little out of shape.

We have done a lot of trail walking in our area and bought some books to find new trails to explore in the GTA.  My personal favourite of the new trails being the one around Bond Lake in Richmond Hill which if you live in the area you should check out as it is a fun hike.

As the summer progresses I want to add other things into my routine such as starting Body Boss up again but right now I am concentrating on the walking and drinking my water as those are two habits I need to get down before progressing.

See you next week.

Comments

  1. Habbit good earn play bazaar Food and dinner can make you best tip, kirana beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Nice One and good game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest