Friendly Fill Ins Week 61


Learning about each other and making friends is what it is all about!  Here are this week's statements with the blanks:
 
1. My favorite line from a film is _______________.

2. Other than blogs, a website I visit often is _____________.

3. When I feel down, I                              .

4. If I could                         , I would                           .

Here are my answers:

1) My favourite line from a film is "Turns out your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. See, mostly dead is still slightly alive".

2) Other than blogs, a website I visit often is Bored Panda.

3) When I feel down, I snuggle the cats in bed and watch old movies.

4) If I could concentrate when I can't sleep, I would get more done.   

Comments

  1. play bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest