TBR Review: Cinderella and The Duke


Never welcomed into society circles, Rosalind Allen gave up her marriage prospects long ago--life has taught her she'll only get hurt. So she's shocked when an encounter with a mysterious stranger makes her long to reconsider...

Little does Rosalind know that her mystery man is Leo Beauchamp, Duke of Cheriton, traveling in disguise to evade the ladies of the ton! Impoverished Rosalind is the first woman to captivate Leo--but can he persuade this wary Cinderella to trust him with her heart?


Not in my pile of books very long this was an interesting story.  I am not a huge Harlequin Romance fan but I find that they are great to keep around for when I am feeling sick because I can plow through five or six of them in an afternoon and then feel like I have accomplished something. 

It's a sweet story of an underdog woman and a quite bossy Duke,  though he was quite well written so he could boss me around anytime.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest