Friendly Fill Ins: Week 66


Hi everyone! Time for Friendly Fill-Ins. Be sure to add your link at McGuffy's Reader.
1. Blind dates _______________.
2. _______________years ago, I _______________________.
3. I admire                         because                             .
4.                         makes me think                              .

My answers:

1) Blind dates seem amusing but I have never been on one and probably never will at this point. 

2) Six and a half years ago, I went for coffee with this guy who was mildly interesting....

3) I admire my coworker because she is always positive no matter what the situation.

4) Rain makes me think of my first kiss.
  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest