Rapid Fire Book Tag

 I stumbled across this tag at Maggie's blog, The Caramel Files. It's called The Rapid Fire Book Tag.  I love a good tag, so much fun. 

1) E-book or Physical Book?
 I enjoy reading whatever it at my disposal but mostly physical books. 


2) Paperback or Hardback?

I love a good paperback.

3) Online or In-Store Book Shopping?

In-store for sure, I love to browse and feel my books.

4) Trilogies or Series?

I love a good series.

5) Heroes or Villains?

I love a good Villian.

6) A Book I Want Everyone to Read

Call of the Wild by Jack London

7) Recommend an Underrated Book

Animal Farm by George Orwell

8) The Last Book I Finished

Stardust by Neil Gaiman

9) The Last Book I Bought

I bought Cat a Barbie book yesterday, I do not know the name.

10) Weirdest Thing I've Used As a Bookmark

Coins

11) Used Books - Yes or No?

Yes!!!!!

12) Top Three Favorite Genres

Fantasy, Science Fiction, Young Adult


13) Borrow or Buy?

Buy

14) Characters or Plot?

Both

15) Long or Short Books?

Long

16) Long or Short Chapters?

Both

17) The First Three Books I Can Think of:

Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell, Alais Grace by Margaret Atwood, The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood

18) Books That Make You Laugh or Cry?

Both

19) Our World or Fictional Worlds?

Fictional worlds

20) Audiobooks - Yes or No?

Yes

21) Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?

Yes, all the time.

22) Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations?

Book to TV

23) A Movie or TV Show I Preferred to its Book

I will let you know if I ever find one.

24) Series or Standalones?

Series.

Do you like doing tags?  Please let me know your answers as well, I would love to get to know you better.  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest