Friendly Fill-Ins Week 68



Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins Week 68. Be sure to add your link at McGuffy's Reader.

1._____________________ is a waste of time.
2. My favorite app is ____________________.
3. My first car was ___________________.
4. The best car I ever owned was ____________________, because ____________.
My answers:
1)  Worrying about things we cannot control is a waste of time.
2) My favourite app is Migraine Buddy right now.  My migraines have been less often since I had surgery but more severe.  So tracking them has been a huge lifesaver.
3) My first car was  has not happened yet.
4) The best car I ever owned was will be my next one because it will be my first one and a very long time coming.   
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest