Friendly Fill Ins Week 67


Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins. Be sure to leave your link at McGuffy's Reader.

1. If someone were visiting my area, I would recommend a visit to _________________________.
2. My favorite room in my home is _________________________.
3. Back-to-school time makes me think of                               .
4. My favourite year of school was                         , because                                 .
My Answers:
 1) If someone were visiting my area, I would recommend a visit to the Toronto Zoo.  It is just a great place to walk through and learn more about the animals.
2) My favourite room in my home is my bedroom, it is relaxing and full of light.  A great place to read and hide from the little monsters.

3) Back-to-school makes me think of buying brand new pens and notebooks.  A huge addiction of mine.

4) My favourite year of school was grade four because we did a ton of really neat overnight field trips.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest