Currently: August 17, 2016

Currently....
I have not done a currently post in ages and I thought now would be a good time to revive them as I have got a lot going on and have been blogging a lot more.

Loving...

Getting more exercise out in the fresh air walking Miss Cat to camp every morning.  It feels great and we enjoy the time together.

Reading...

Hmm, right this second I do not have a book on the go.  Weird.  Usually I have three or four.  I was just contemplating rereading Ready Player One because I saw a teaser photo from the movie this morning and got all excited about it.

Watching...

Cat and I have been binge watching Full House on Netflix because Ace is away and we can watch whatever we want.  We are just at the end of Season Five.

Listening To...

Well, we went to see Iron Maiden on Saturday night and missed seeing Metallica on Sunday so I have been listening to a lot of both outside of work.

Thinking About...

I have an appointment to see a nutritionist next Wednesday and I am curious about what they are going to have to say.

Anticipating...

Fan Expo, a lot of my favourite people coming this year, including one of my favourite cosplayers so I am super, super excited. 

Wishing... 

To get more sleep at night, my insomnia is back with a vengeance and I am not enjoying it at all.  I am not even being productive, mostly I am just laying there thinking stupid things or giving up on attempting to sleep and reading or watching stupid things on the internet. (that is a whole other post)

Making Me Happy...

Getting to spend tons of quality mother/daughter time with Cat while Ace is enjoying swim camp and other adventures in Calgary.  I miss my son but the time with Cat is precious as she is growing fast. 

Comments

  1. Your post reminds me that I need to read Ready Player One. I heard they were going to do a movie, so I wanted to read it, but it slipped my mind.

    I hope you found out some good things from the nutritionist. Were they able to help you with your insomnia? I guess you can get a lot more things done with having insomnia. I go to sleep right away, so I couldn't stay up to work on my writing and drawing if I wanted to. I fall asleep with the pencil in my hand.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest