Emma Vs. The Tech Guy Review


If you think you know me, you're dead wrong. Yes, I'm driven and calculating and my colleagues see me as a cold, workaholic who has stopped at nothing to create the top fashion magazine in Southern California. But working my ass off isn't the only reason I got there. And those little indiscretions used to be content hiding in the back of the closet.

Then Guy Walker enters my office. Sexy, sweet, and super popular, the new tech guy is taking our office by storm. Sure, I notice him. But I won't risk him derailing every strategy I have in place. If he gets too close, he might discover my secrets, and that could ruin my career and turn my life upside down.

This hilarious chick lit book will pull you into its world and leave you loving its fun, witty characters.


I joined a Facebook Book Club and this was the first book.  Not my usual fare but a great book.  The whole time I thought it was going one way, which was not a way I liked at all and then bang total twist.  Fantastic!

Comments

  1. As someone who used to work in tech support, I can tell you there was never even ONE tech support guy anyone would cast as a romance novel hero!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest