Fitness Friday

I am still on a no exercise ban until I see the surgeon and get the all clear on August 2.  Have you ever noticed how slow time can go when you are really itching to do something?  That has not stopped my from keeping up with my walking though.  I even set a goal of 365km on Runkeeper by July 2018 and I want to see how fast I can hit it.






This fitbit update is from this morning after my walk with the Cat to drop her off to camp.  Not quite halfway to my daily goal but I still have to pick her up later.  Day camp has really improved my daily step count a great deal, I will be hard pressed to get my steps once it ends. 

How do you get you activity in every day?  Do you have an activity tracker? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest