Friendly Fill In's Week 57

Now time for the Friendly Fill-Ins. If you do a post with your answers, be sure to add your link at McGuffy's Reader.
Fill-Ins...
1. a prop from a tv show or film I would like to own is _____________________________________.

2. My oldest friendship is _________________________________.
3. Whenever I                        , I always                            .
4. The best                    is                          .
Another week, from another random spot on in the Fillins.
1) A prop from a TV show or film I would like to own is Spike's jacket from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

2) My oldest friendship is my cousin Cass, because aren't cousins really the first friends you ever have?  She is like a sister to me.  

3) Whenever I watch television, I always have to do something else as well to keep occupied.

4) The best coffee is when you are studying.



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest