Postcrossing July 13, 2017


This lovely postcard hails from Germany, and it covered in beautiful buildings which are of course some of my favourite postcards.
 

The second postcard that I received yesterday came from Holland and at first I was not sure what the picture is but those are snails.  On the back, I got a lovely picture drawn for me of a cow.  If my editing skills were better I would show it as well because it is really quite beautiful.  Cows being of course my favourite animal.

Do you collect postcards?  Are you a member of postcrossing?  I find that sending out snail mail is a soothing experience.  You get to be creative with it.  I always draw pack from postcrossing when I am behind on my pen pal letters but when I am caught up I love to send out postcards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest