Library Book Review: The Demigod Files

 This weekend Cat and I took a trip to our local library for the first time since we moved into the neighbourhood.  It was a great experience and we have already been back a second time to trade in for new books.


How do you handle an encounter with Medusa on the New Jersey interstate? What's the best way to take down a minotaur? Become an expert on everything in Percy's world with this must-have guide to the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Complete with interviews, puzzles, games, and original short stories by Rick Riordan.

I enjoyed this a great deal.  I have loved all of the Percy Jackson books that I have read so far but the short story style of this one was especially enticing.  

These are among some of my favorite books and I look forward to reading more of his work now that the library is part of or regular routine again.  



Comments

  1. I haven't read any Percy Jackson books. Does that make me a bad children's writer?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest