Friendly Fill Ins Week 47

Hi everyone! Time for The Friendly Fill-Ins Week 47. Don't forget to add your link at McGuffy's Reader.

1. The first thing I think about in the morning is _________________________.
2. The last thing I think about before sleep is _____________________________.
3. I am looking forward to                                 .
4. I am so pleased                                   .
 
 Another fun fill in!  I am all over the place with these and of course not on the same schedule as the actual hop but I am checking out those on the hop and hope that you do as well.  

1) The first thing I think about in the morning is that Bailey needs to be fed.
 
2) The last thing I think about before sleep is clearing my mind, I am doing a new meditation thing to get to sleep now.  It works great.
 
3) I am looking forward to Fan Expo this year, I am working on a new Cosplay.
 
4) I am so pleased that Cat and I have so much time this summer to ourselves and that Ace is having a great summer away.  

Comments

  1. The Cosplay sounds fun! Good to hear that the meditation thing is working out well for you. Not sleeping is horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest