Friendly Fill Ins Week 56

Hi everyone. Time for Friendly Fill-Ins Week 56.  Remember to leave your link at McGuffy's Reader.
1. A law I would like to see passed is _________________________.
2. My favorite card game is ______________________.
3. With Summer unofficially here,                                   .
4. A favourite Summer memory is                                   .

Another week, another exciting fill in.

1) A law I would like to see passed is stricter drinking and driving laws.  It astounds me that people pretty much just get a slap on the wrist.

2) My favourite card game is Cards Against Humanity.  Not that we get to play it often, not enough adult time. 

3) With Summer unofficially here, I am hoping to spend more time outside with Cat, enjoying the nice weather.

4) A favourite Summer memory is spending entire days at Canada's Wonderland from open to close.  Watching the shows until I knew all the words from heart and ingesting only fudge as food until we got home with no parental supervision.  

 



Comments

  1. I do agree about stricter driving laws, especially when it comes to DUIs. Some politician around here got multiple DUIs and STILL hasn't had her license taken away. I'm told they get to keep driving until they go to court and are found guilty. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Making Mac and Cheese

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop

Blood, Boobs & Carnage Blogfest